I was inspired by a recent article at Lew Rockwell by Lt. Colonel Karen Kwiatkowski.
- Secretary of the Treasury: Franklin Sanders
- Director of the General Accounting Office: Karen DeCoster
- Secretary of Defense: Lt. Colonel Karen Kwiatkowski
- Secretary of Commerce: Walter Williams
- Attorney General: Bob Barr
- Secretary of State: Lew Rockwell
- Secretary of Veterans Affairs: John McCain
The rest, Homeland Security, Housing and Development, Education, Homeland Security etc should be abolished, I think it would be good to leave their department heads vacant.
Actually, I might consider John Taylor Gotto as head of Department of Education if for nothing else but to make a bunch of department documents available to the public to see what a sham federal interventions in educations have been.